Sunday, June 2, 2024

Stehekin, Day 3: Revenge of Leo's Eye

Leo's eye was spectacular.
Sofia really seemed to enjoy the time with all the attention
I loved giving Shnoogies attention.
Rock let his hair go crazy.
Rissa and Javi
The Jensley
That's what I get for leaving my phone unattended. 
The boys, Schnookums and I rode bikes to the bakery. DeA and I used real bikes, the boys were on e-bikes. She was worried that she was going to be cold.
She still looked pretty.
The kids found lots of ways to fill the time
After years of talking about it, Dad pulled the trigger and agreed to drive the shuttle. He'll be there a few weeks this summer making the run up and down the valley.
Luca didn't understand why the older cousins didn't want him on their badminton team. 
He was even more confused when the random little girl got to be king of the court for a spell.
It didn't help, but he face planted into the side of a cabin and that didn't help his mood.
There is no off-season for Jens, she was pitching whenever she could find a catcher.

Sofia the porch sitter.
The kids wore themselves out trying to stay busy.
Did I mention the porch-sitting?
Max got to ring the dinner bell and gave it everything he had.
There was a lot of fun outdoor time with the kids.
The kids got the frisbee stuck on the roof of the shed and spent a good while trying to get it down with the lasso.
Schookums and a photobombing Marissa.
They finally realized that they weren't cowboys.

We haven't had a family picture for a while, so here you go.
We drove ourselves to the landing, that gave us time to stop at Rainbow Falls and the bakery.


Rock selfie
I love my Shnoogies.

DeA remembered that we brought Ryker home in Cheeto and that made her a little nostalgic
Luca and Leo really tried to fall in the water.

The Jensley
Luca loved throwing rocks into the water.
Have I mentioned that I think she is pretty?
Even with the fish-eye lens. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment