Sunday, June 15, 2008

West Coast Rock

I finally made it out here to join DeAndra and Rock. I got to the airport at 5:30am for my seven o'clock flight, only to discover that the flight was canceled due to weather. If you check weather.com and look in the almanac, you will see that it was 65*F and partly sunny. I guess they didn't say it was canceled due to poor weather, for all I know the pilot was taking advantage of the weather to fish for some yummy catfish out of the Mississippi. I hope he gets clawed all over from the catfish, because I didn't take off until almost noon. But I finally made it and now I get to relax. Rock is doing great and still is loving all the attention. For Father's day he said he had all these great big plans, but all he gave me was a very heavy diaper. Very heavy.



Here's Rock trying to explain to Mommy why the M's stink so bad. See, even a baby can understand it, why can't the guys that are in charge in Seattle?

1 comment:

  1. I love the poofy hair and the way he is talking. Such an advanced child!

    ReplyDelete