Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random Rockness

Our house seems to be pulling out of our battle with SARS or Bird Flu or whatever it is that we've had this past week. Rock is back to his chipper, attention starved self and is making life cuter by the minute. He loves to wonder around the house with Rissa's Wii controller, and to make Rissa's life interesting he will hide it around the house. He also plays this game with TV remotes and car keys. At least he hasn't found the toilet as a hiding place yet.









Since it has been so frigid cold here lately we have been sleeping in footie pajamas. Well, only Rock has footie pajamas since I don't like the flannel on my skin and DeA finds that she has 'timing' issues trying to unzip all the way in the middle of the night. DeA has been keeping him cute by puting him in pjs from Grandma Lisa, Thanks Grandma!



Rock likes to talk. Its quickly becoming one of his favorite things to do. Here is a sneak preview of his recent one on one interview with DeAndra. Enjoy the insights he provides into his life.

2 comments:

  1. I love the video! I can't wait to have a conversation with him, maybe he'll wink at me also as he is talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I don't know if it is just me but after DeA says "Did you like the music?" It sounded like Rock replied with "it was good." What do you think? I love you guys-
    -Dustin

    ReplyDelete