Friday, April 1, 2011

Munchies, Doctors, Windsey and Dewek

Mama Zista and Papa Dave are gone now, but these pictures of breakfast with them live on.  Ryker loved his blueberry pancake, so much so that he rent off his shirt in approval.  That's a lot of approval. 
He didn't even need butter, syrup or Nutella spread on his pancake, he just shoved it in his mouth.
Rock went with a more traditional approach involving untensils and clothes.
Later that night Ryker wanted to show DeA his appreciation for the delicious pancakes but couldn't seem to find her.  He could have sworn that she was right here a second ago.
"I think I found her!"
"I did!  I did find her!"
As promised, here's Windsey and Dewek.  Rock and Ryker like them.
I'm not going to say that the boys are clingy, but everytime DeA went into another room this was the scene.  Once they figure out how to use their Handy Manny Lock Picking tool set she will never, ever, ever have a moment alone.  And I think that's the way mommies like it.
Unfortunately the visit had to end, but the boys did enjoy breaking down the guest bed.
Rock loves jumping, and he keeps his little legs bend and together like a bunny.  Also, he loves Bugs Bunny cartoons.  And the bunny hill when skiing.  And snow bunnies while skiing, even though he is a little young for them, but they know that he's mature for his age.
In the closet of the guest room we keep my diagnostic equipment while we wait for England Chiropractic to take shape.  While taking the sheets off of the bed Rock found my stuff and decided he wanted to be Dr. Rock.
"Hmm...I think I can hear mommy trying to have alone time.  This thing is awesome!"
Rock even knew how to put the blood pressure cuff on Ryker's arms and legs and then pump it up.  Luckily his little fingers aren't strong enough to pump it up very much, otherwise Ryker's appendages might go blue.


"Man, this is hard work.  I should go golfing."
"Wyker, stay still!"

2 comments: