Monday, December 16, 2013

Santa!!

Santa made a visit to Manson yesterday, Jens was pretty excited to go see him
 Well, we thought she was ready...
 Yeah, turns out she wasn't ready (sorry about the blurry pic, it was the best I could do and DeA refused to put her back on Santa's lap for another shot).
 The boys were more than ready and told him all the things that they wanted for Christmas.
 Even removing the hat and beard wouldn't calm Jens down enough to sit on his lap.

 It took cuddles with Mama Rae, M&M's and chocolate milk to get her to chill.
 Speaking of chill, last night was the Ward's Christmas music concert.  Ryker at lots of goodies, 
 Jens ate lots of goodies, too.  Rock isn't pictured because he embarrassed his mother and was put in permanent timeout for making faces, bouncing up and down and singing in Minionese during the primary portion.  His explanation for the antics was "I didn't know what to do so I thought I was supposed to try and be funny".  Lucky for him that let him off the hook since his Mommy immediately placed the blame on Papa Dale and me.
 "Bellybutton!"

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I still don't see how it is my fault Rock outperformed all those other kids.I guess if I've earned that honor I will take it. Just proves, he will do what is needed no matter the foe.

    ReplyDelete