Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Views From a Real Camera

Ryker loves jumping, bouncing and yelling.  The trampoline blends all those loves into one happy place.
 Rock really loves his arts, crafts and explosives table.
 Jens loves cuddling with her pretty mommy and rubbing her bellybutton. 
 He's flexing while pretending that he's not flexing.
 Papa Dale, Mama Rae and my siblings came over to watch the kids go crazy.

 After every present Ryker yelled "this is what I always wanted!"
 After every present Jens found someone to cuddle with and call her pretty.
 Rock loved his superhero stuff and posing nonchalantly for Mama Rae's pictures that I can only assume will end up on her blog very soon....very, very soon.

 "Just a second, Mom.  I'm going to bounce before my next present!"

2 comments: