Saturday, March 2, 2019

CHRISTMAS!!

The kids complained all December that Christmas would never get here. But, finally, Christmas Eve arrived. Jens and Ryker had their room decorated for the festive night. 
 They tried to fall asleep. Oh, how they tried to sleep. But they were just so excited. They started to panic because Santa was going to pass on by because they were awake.
Exhaustion finally won and the kids fell asleep. Rock woke us up about 6:15, and then he got his brodder and sister up, too. Mama Zista and Papa Dave were up shortly after.
They were excited to see the pile of loot, but little did they know I replaced all their presents with gifts for myself! HAHA!!
Well, that was my initial idea. DeA vetoed it and made me get them real gifts.

DeA's gifts to me contained a not-so-subtle hint. That hint: I stink. 
Jens loved her giant bear. 
The kids were pretty happy.

Rock loved his new hoverboard. 
The rest of the morning was spent assembling and playing with the games and toys. 
Rock made me caramel bubbles for my present. It was a great treat.
DeA loved her new vacuum. She is going to burn it out running it through the house six times a day. 
Eventually we received word that Mom, Dad, KC, and Heather were up and ready to party. 
The hoverboard was pretty popular.
It was a fun day, and then the girls showed that genetics are pretty strong with this group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment