Friday, September 13, 2024

We Are a Roller Blading Family Now

I walked into the living room to see this:
The boys were appalled that the "no hockey in the house" rule could be disregarded so quickly.
"Is this what hypocrisy means?" - Rock
We had a rare night without wind and Jens was holding Downy the cat while we waited for her new family to come adopt her. Luca really wanted to hold him.

Sofia only likes Nama and her mom, it's pretty annoying.
I don't know where I Rissa was trying to Luca, but he wasn't going willingly.
Seems like she was having a very cozy evening researching roller blades.
We finally had a free Saturday, and it warmed our hearts that Rock asked if we could go to the temple. 
Ryker had quite the experience during these pictures.

We found a good little BBQ place by Costco. Ryker was starving, but wanted to wait for Panda Express. I don't know why.
I spoke at the Quilting Club meeting and they presented me with these bowl coozies to keep hands warm while eating ice cream and to keep you hands from burning while eating hot soup. DeA was very excited because she hates melting ice cream.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment