Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rockous Claus and His Journey North

Today was the day that Rock's Christmas vacation officially started. He is pretty excited to take a rest from his intense work schedule and enjoy the holidays. He got ready for his trip by helping me check in for our flights while testing out his mommy's baby leash. And no, we aren't bad parents just because we treat our child like a schnauzer.
And, just like DeA tells me when I ask her if we really want to raise our child like a dog, it's not abuse if he likes it.

Grandma Lisa was very nice and took us to the airport in the middle of the night (5 am to be exact). We flew without problems up to Seattle, but then our pilot lost his set of manhood and was too chicken to land in this:
Soooo...to make a long story short, Teri and Mike Schrick were full of the Christmas spirit and let us hitchhike a ride in their rental car to Wenatchee. Rock was pretty excited to see Grammy and Grappy, and to get done with the %$#* traveling. Once he got to Grammy and Grappy's he took a load off...literally."Uh Oh"
Rock knows how excited everybody is to see him, so he cheaped out on Christmas presents and told everyone that having him here was his gift to them. To make it seem more official he put on a Santa costume. People seemed to think that was pretty cute.
He decided that Santa's sleigh was a little outdated, so he cruised around on his new and improved sleigh.
"You know, now that I don't have reindeer I can't take a shovel to their stalls for Marissa's present. I guess I'll just have to make due with what's in here."
"Excellent, now I'll just put that in a burning bag and set it on Marissa's bed. Merry Christmas to her!"
"Hmm...I don't know what this is, but I'll pretend that it's my present to Grammy. She'll love it."

"Oh shoot! I forgot to clean my hands after scooping out Rissa's present. I need to wash up. Better get my sleeves out of the way."


After spreading around all that Christmas cheer, Rock decided to take a joy ride on his Santa sleigh. He likes cruising and wearing his CHiPs helmet, since CHiPs helmets look cool.
And they are pretty adorable, too.

1 comment:

  1. aww! he is adorable. Keep taking lots of pictures so I can pretend like I am there :) Oh and I like the one with this tongue sticking out.

    ReplyDelete