Saturday, December 12, 2009

Getting ready for Boulder/Bladen/Stone/M1Abrams

M1 Abrams? What kind of name is that for a boy? A sweet action sweet name, that's what! What kid wouldn't want to be named after this?We are getting pretty excited for our little bundle of joy and diapers. Some of us are just a little more excited than others to hold a baby again.
But what about Rock? Shouldn't DeA feel like she's cheating on Rock a little bit? That's a good question, and so I asked Rock. He didn't seem to worried about it. But he was pretty concerned with the hydraulics on the front bucket.
"Ugh! How am I supposed to carry all of those Goldfish Crackers now?"
He quickly realized that he was going to need to make a trip to market, but his shoes were all the way upstairs. So, he borrowed mine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Aaron, I just love it when you post pictures of me with my pajamas on and no makeup on the blog.

    ReplyDelete