Thursday, December 16, 2010

Updates from Medford

DeA and the boys have been loving Oregon so far.  Rock gets to watch the Polar Express on a huge HD TV instead of his little 5 inch DVD player.  He was mesmerized. 
He is also loving his new bike.
Ryker is having a blast, too.  He really loves having the extra space to explore and get his crawls out.  He is stating that phase where he wants the phone, even when Mommy is trying to take a picture of him.
I guess the boys have been crashing pretty hard, which makes sense because they are playing full-steam ahead.
Rock loves himself some "Cheeros" in a straw bowl.  I haven't heard if he remembers how to blow milk bubbles, so I'll have to ask DeA on that one.
I know the burning question in your minds is how am I doing here in Renton.  Well, I just beat Georgia Tech in the Sugar Bowl and I took a quiz that told me that I would survive one minute and 13 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor.

1 comment:

  1. Couple of party animals. They know how to work it. So glad you let us know how you are surviving, just couldn't make it through the day not knowing.

    ReplyDelete