Friday, February 25, 2011

Ode to My Birthday Girl

Poets have written of roses so red,
and of violets of blue,
But never have I seen a beauty
as lovely as you

The sun burns above us in the sky
with liquid hot goo goo
It is flaming hot ball of fire for sure
but not as hot as you

Ice cream is cool, creamy and sweet
nice to have and taste
Just like your sexy red lips and mouth
I want to kiss with haste

Gazelles run fast and swift with ease
their little legs in flight
tired like you, cuz you've been running
 through my mind all night

This poem will make some gag and moan
because it is cheesy
But of your love I am not ashamed
loving you is easy

With spring weather comes the flowers
as it melts the snow
A look in your eyes, your sweet smile
makes my heart go

How lame is this poem you ask?
You already know
But you melt my heart like a fire
melts some snow.



Happy Birthday my Love!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to get in trouble by even commenting on the poem, nice touch tho. Gotta love Rock's science lesson with the fireplace and his singing. Glad to have DeA in the fam. Hope your day was happy and not as rough as Ryker's on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're covering the famous poets of Latin America in my class. If you lived in Latin America and wrote poems...we probably wouldn't be talking about you in my class. No offense, I know you have better things to do anyway.

    ReplyDelete