Monday, October 10, 2011

Pic Dump From Mama Rae's Camera

Those videos didn't work, so I'll try them another time.  Meanwhile, you can still look at the cute kiddos.
Yeah, they're pretty adorable.
Even Woody.
Ryker has always been a good little climber, but lately he's getting to be too good at climbing, if you know what I mean.  The kid is getting into everything.
Speaking of climbing, now that someone believes that he is Buzz Lightyear he has been jumping off of any piece of furniture that he can find.
"To infinity, and beyond!"
"It's not flying, it's falling with style!"
Ryker got to spend Friday night at Mama Rae's and Papa Dale's house while Rock helped me broadcast the Manson football game.  He was being adorable while riding the bike and wearing a hat, so Papa Dale tried to take a picture.  Ryker had other ideas.
"You can't see me!"
Seriously, Papa Dale took about a bajillion pictures like these of Ryker toying with him.
And then, randomly, he let's you take as many adorable pics as you want.  
They're adorable, but blurry.  He's sneaky like that.  

I've been able to announce some of the local football games for KOZI Radio, and this week I was lucky enough to do the Manson-Brewster game.  Rock and DeA came along since there was a promise of McDonald's made.
 DeA realized once we got to the field that Rock's only coat was definitely Brewster colored.  She was horrified that she overlooked something so important and crucial to our happiness.
 But, in typical Rock fashion, he was cool with it.
"Where's my blue coat?" 
Saturday I got to enjoy a two day seminar on L&I Impairment Ratings.  Two days in a stuffy conference center listening to the difference between "mild but significant" and "moderate but not significant".  Yup, those are real terms used by Washington State.  It wasn't all bad, since I did enjoy this view during the break:

5 comments:

  1. The videos aren't working for me. Super cute Woody and Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see the videos either! I want to see my nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder what Whitni said that was so inappropriate it had to be removed? The boys are great, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very cute (and very loved) little boys!

    ReplyDelete