Friday, November 11, 2011

Last Family Picture Post

Here are the rest of the good family pics.  I forgot to mention that Kelly Leggett is who took our pictures. Most of us were really happy with how they turned out (except for one person who obsesses that one hair is out of place or their makeup was a shade too light.  Yup, I'm pretty high maintenance).
 Here are some more leaf pictures.
 We rewarded Rock by letting him play on the playground...
 and chase some ducks while quacking at them.
 I like how these turned out

 

 Partway through the end of the shoot someone started to turn into Buzz Lightyear.  I'll just let you guess who that was. 
 Another compromise with the boys was letting them play in the water a little bit.
 Turned out it made a cute picture also.
 YA!  No Buzz Lightyear!
 Oh, he's back...



 Somehow DeA let me lick her forehead without even changing her expression.  That's dedicated modeling right there.
 She called these our "engagement pictures". 
 See?  So romantic. 
Remember this?  When our receptionist Ruth saw this she said "DeA never changes!  But you, you definitely changed.  You're old now".  I guess that shows how intimidating I am to my employees.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such great pix of some wonderful kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pictures are so beautiful!
    (And now I know why you really like overalls...)

    ReplyDelete