Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Phone Dump!

But this time it is DeA's phone that finally got uploaded!  Last week she took the kids to Cider Works with some friends.  The boys had a pretty awesome time.  They loved the animal tire swings.
This one is a tractor tire swing.  Pretty nifty idea.
This is less of a tire swing and more of a tire jungle gym.  Even the scarecrow had fun.
They played king of the mountain and then just admired the view from six feet above ground.  Unfortunately for my kids this is a view they aren't going to have very often.
They especially loved the wooden Mater that was there.  It was made by Stan, the same guy that made the one from the auction.
They got Mater going so fast that the picture was blurry.
They got to ride around on a 'train'.  It was a bunch of bins being pulled behind a tractor.
They thought it was pretty cool.  And doesn't that face just look adorable?  Don't you just want to kiss it and snuggle it?
It's unrelated, but last night the boys were both laying on the floor bed when Ryker kind of woke Rock up (and Jensley, DeA and me, but that's a story for another day).  I finally got him to lay down and he reached over to touch Rock's face (when Ryker is tired he asks to touch your face.  He'll kind of rub it while he falls asleep.  It's annoying as can be but at least it gets him to sleep).  I told him no because I didn't want him to wake up Rock, but a half asleep Rock said: "It's okay Dad.  I let him touch my face so that he can sleep".  It was very cute and showed what a good big brother Rock can be at times.
They had cool cutouts to take pictures with.
And...when I uploaded this from DeA's phone I could have sworn that it was Ryker...
Ryker's friend had a birthday party on Saturday.  DeA took him to the party while Rock and Jens stayed with me and watched football (holy crap, Bronco.  Stop playing a broken quarterback!  It isn't that hard, if he can't throw the ball ten yards he shouldn't play!  I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!).  Apparently Ryker didn't make it to the party alive, so DeA set him up for the pictures.  I guess he would have had a great time.
He loved the homemade party hat and tried to wear it to church the next day.
DeA took the boys to the park so that I could take a nap after church on Sunday (yeah, isn't that the best?  Thanks babe!).  The kids were ripe for cute pics.
Well, little Jens is always ready for cute pics.
Attack face!
No, those weren't the shoes that Ryker wore to church.  He actually wore moose slippers.
But I think he pulls off the froggy boots pretty well.
Rock has class pictures tomorrow and this is his picture face lately.  It should be fun.



DeA would happily take a look like this tomorrow.  It's kind of a stoic ship captain looking off to the horizon.
Speaking of fun at school: Rock has been laying out his school clothes the night before.  This was the other day.
And this was what he looked like when he got home.  It worked because he had soccer practice that night.
And this was the idea for yesterday.  The mask got vetoed and he pretty much lost it.
Ryker and Jensley have been having fun with Rock gone at school.  Ryker likes it a little bit more than Jens.
"Too much love!"
Jensley really loves swings.  She still sleeps in one at night and loves to play in them during the day.
Ryker likes swings, too.  But maybe not as much.
Manson played a home game Friday and DeA brought the boys up while I did the radio call.  They had a ball playing while the adults watched and talked.  Ryker and his cousin Mia loved putting rocks in the grate the whole time.

2 comments:

  1. I would let Ryker rub my face all he wants if it meant that I could see him! Thanks for all the pictures! Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Jensley looks so big now! I love them!(and you guys of course!)

    ReplyDelete