Wednesday, November 14, 2012

And Now A Real Post

Yes, I know that the last post was a little weak.  I mean, how could anyone be happy with blurry phone pics?  Well, Rock wasn't happy about, I can tell you that.
 Rock took it upon himself to give us great pictures for the blog, so we happily obliged.
 "Fried pork, high caliber hand guns and home made pastries, you hear me?  USA!!  USA!!"
 "Don't tread on or my NY beating Seahawks!"
 "Hey, wanna go shoot rockchucks up at Top Shelf?  I know my Mtn. Dew and I do!"
  Oh, and somehow he thought a samurai sword and banker's vest would cap off his USA! apparel.   
 Even thought he is a full red blooded  gun shooting American doesn't mean that he doesn't have a tender side.  That's the side that offers to watch Jens while Mommy goes to powder her nose. 
 He can even control the PS3 while holding her.  A true renaissance man.
 "Yup, I'm a good big brother" 
 Jens seemed to give her gummy grin of approval...until I found her alone on the edge of the couch about two minutes later.
 I closed the office on Monday for Veteran's Day and enjoyed the morning with DeA and the kids.  DeA invited me to join her workout and the boys showed me how they participate with her. 
 She has been a freaking stud working out after Rock and I leave in the morning.  Rock is also a little stud muffin who pounded out the exercises.
 Ryker came in to help, but he doesn't quite have the technique down yet. 
 And now we ssstttrrrreeeettttccccchhhh.....
  Ryker finally decided to just watch the dancing people working out instead of putting in the effort to copy them.  Besides, chasing down Jens and giving her 'loves' is work enough.

3 comments:

  1. Don't mind the massive pile of laundry needing folded on the couch. That's embarrassing!
    DeA

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days, I fully expect to find a picture of Rock published by the Sartorialist!
    Ryker's "workout" is about my speed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sure are great kids. I wonder how they got to be so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete