Sunday, October 5, 2014

Rock's Third First Day of School and BOSTON!!

Rock no longer likes to wear costumes or uniforms to school and instead wants to dress like a "real boy".
He sure is a little cute first grader.
He wanted to make sure I could see his whole wardrobe to prove that he wasn't a costume wearing pre-schooler.
Ryker and Jensley really missed Rock during that first day of school. Also, Ryker is working on an on-screen display for his helmet.
Harvest has been delicious so far.
"MMMMMMM"
DeA dealt with the pain of sending Rock to school the best she could.
Ryker really missed Rock.
Rock had a tough first day so we decided to cope with ice cream.
Dad came over to visit the house after Kiwanis and brought some ice cream. Jens decided that if Gpa could eat in the living room she could, too.
About two months ago DeA and I were driving through Wenatchee when I saw a billboard for a Boston concert in Wenatchee. I got excited since I grew up listening to Boston so DeA surprised me with tickets. On the way to the concert I told her how appreciative I was that she wanted to go to a rock concert with me. She took a second to respond and said "rock concert? I thought your mom liked Boston."
"No, Mom likes Chicago, Carpenters and the Osmonds. Mom definitely doesn't like Boston."
"..."
One of us thought it was a pretty good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment