Sunday, March 26, 2017

Wrapping Up Fall

Nick and I had fun hunting out by Colville. We didn't see any elk but we did see a few Moose.
 The weather was great and the scenery was awesome.
 Ryker is the cutest little sleeper.
 Jens was hanging out at the office with me while DeA was off getting her hair did or something. At lunch she came with me to the gym.
 She got bored watching shows and wanted to join in the fun.
 She was a great little workout partner.
 MAXIMILIANO!!
 Ryker is quite the goober goose. 
 Jens is too.
 I have completely given up on trying to get the kids to sleep in their beds and I blame the Judd genes.

 Have I ever mentioned that Ryker has the best sad face, ever?

 MAXIMILIANO!!
 Jens...Jens....Jens...
Rock was pretty proud of his football season.
 He drew this ninja turtle on my office door, it was so good I had to take a picture for posterity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment