Monday, April 30, 2018

Spring Transitioning into Summer

Ryker had his spring concert, can you pick him out of his diverse class?
 The day finally arrived when I get to watch someone mow the lawn instead of me doing it.
 Mom and Dad had Sunday lunch at the knoll. It was a perfect day for the party.

   
  Ryker definitely had a lot of fun. At least, I think that's a happy face.
  The kids used the room to roam and explore. 
 Mom was pleased to take tours through the house and explain where all the cool stuff will be.
 Jens spent her time collecting beautiful flowers.
   Does DeAndra still read the blog? Let's find out based on her reaction to this:
 Dad needed a .22 sighted, so Rock volunteered to help me.
 Have I ever mentioned how pretty the view is up there?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment