Saturday, August 11, 2018

Mr. Mom

I was in charge of the kids while DeA was relaxing at girls camp. That meant the kids had to spend some time with me at work. I'm sure my staff was just thrilled.
 Sara even lost her chair.
 I even had to take the monsters to scouts and ice cream after. Somehow I ended up with extra kids.
  Aleasha had a little bit of excitement with a bonfire below their house. 
 Thankfully the experts showed up to be eaten by the mosquitoes.
  The kids upped their workload with their mom gone. Walking Leo during lunch at work was a big one. 
 Jensley was on poopoo patrol.
 After a hard day at work, the kids demanded a special dinner. We agreed on Panda Chinese. The kids agreed to try the egg drop soup and other food they don't normally try.
 Ryker wasn't sure what had just tried.
 He also tried some of Rock's sweet and sour chicken. That seemed to impress him more than the soup.
  It was just a little too hot. You can see that Rock has not problem with his delicious chicken.
Jens ate some bite of my General Tso's Chicken and then asked to switch plates. But I declined, since I didn't want noodles with noodles. 
\

1 comment:

  1. Those kids are such troopers. Ryker is not too good at hiding his reactions.

    ReplyDelete