Saturday, May 18, 2019

Full Bloom

Have I mentioned how pretty it is here in spring? It's great.
 Easter was a great weekend, with some great egg dying. 
 I fully expected Leo to look like an Easter egg by the time they were done. 

 Where does he get those moves?
 Oh, yeah. That's where. Also, check out those kicks! Rock wears the same size shoes as DeA now. 

 Sunday walks in the orchard have become a great part of our week. 
 She doesn't like to pose for my pictures.   

 DeA has been hiking the butte, mostly with her friends but once with me. This was the one time with me.
 Dioci received her mission call and we ended up having an impromptu party at our house with pizza and a call to Ogden. 
 The youth went out to Claudia Sanchez's house to clean up her property. Jens was a big help.
 She certainly worked harder than some of the youth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment