Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Fall is Here

After work on Friday, I drove to Everett to help Nick move the next day. Hadley helped by checking the ladders and step-stools.
Cambri loved crawling after Grandma and helping to clean the floors.
I had to come home Saturday afternoon and ran into snow on Stevens. I guess summer is officially over.
A wet, cold afternoon was made for football and the first real fire in the fireplace.
Leo liked it too, as long as he got head scratches.
The reason I had to come home Saturday was Rock and I had talks in church Sunday. He was a little nervous but did really well. After, he said it was kind of fun and he would like to do it again. I guess he doesn't only take after his mom after all.
DeA liked the fire, but decided to take things one step further and to wear cozy jammies.
Doesn't it just look fall-ish out there?
Jens finally got to spend part of the day in school! She goes for three hours in the mornings instead of doing Zoom calls!
There was a bunch of new snow up on the mountains and it actually felt chilly.
A pretty cold and rainy storm blew through and ruffled the flag quite a bit.


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy Jens gets to go to school for a little at least! I also love the pictures of back home

    ReplyDelete