Thursday, August 5, 2021

Summer of Cousins!!

The kids love their cousins, but they still need their space. That's why Ryker and Leo wanted to go on a walk with me.
The evening fires have been a great time to sit and chat and get marshmallows stuck everywhere.
It's also a great place to get pictures of DeA



That's very cute, Ryker.
Where do these kids learn these poses?
Taking Leo to the dog park is one of their favorite things.

Leo won't get out of the water if there are kids swimming, but he gets tired. He started swimming up to me and climbing into my arms until I hold him. 

Rock was so proud of himself when Leo swam into his arms instead of mine. I was good with it, Rock can deal with the wet dog smell.

All that swimming is exausting.
Leo surprised the crap out of me when he actually caught a packrat. He must have surprised himself, because he immediately dropped it. I had to whack it with a shovel and dispose of it before it went back to its nest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment