Wednesday, September 14, 2022

A Dog's Birthday and a Wedding

Leo and I were hanging out during second hour at church and he was hungry. Lucky for him, I happened to have an MRE tortilla and peanut butter in the truck. He crushed them.
The kids love to celebrate Leo's birthday. He doesn't get it at all, but he does like the attention.

Javi continues to eat weird combinations, like bananas and jam with lasagna.
Saul got married on what felt like the hottest and most humid day of the year. The food was great, after DeA and the kids helped me fetch it from Chelan for Chayo


Did I mention how hot it was? Baby Luca was melting.
DeA and I snuck away a little early to have an anniversary date at the Manson Carnival. Very romantic to watch a little girl barf up elote chunks into the garbage can right next to the lemonade stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment