Monday, April 24, 2023

Spring Cleaning and More Baseball

DeA complains about Leo a lot, but he is who she looks for when she needs snuggles. She used to treat me that way, but I've been replaced.
The youth did a service project at Sis Kenck's. There was a lot of shovel leaning and pointing by the workers.

Lil' Luca loves beverages and always begs for a drink when he sees someone else with one.
When I told Rock that he should start preparing for college, I didn't mean pizza for breakfast.
Life is busy, but sometimes we get to be together and enjoy dinner. But this wasn't one of those times, Rock was still at practice and I was about to go pick him up. 
The busy days and early mornings have DeA worn out. This was at 7:30 on our crazy Friday night together.
Rock and his team had a doubleheader against Oroville, I got to make hot dogs. My crew did a great job helping while I checked out a kid for a concussion.
Rock had a single and ran the bases well.
Sunday was a family day...of more baseball. 
If spending time as a family on our front dirt yard and hitting baseballs is inappropriate on the Sabbath then maybe I don't know the rules very well.

Jens is getting pretty good at hitting the almost wiffle balls that the machine shoots out.
Even Schnoogies took some cuts.
MHS played a single game up in Oroville, and Rock and another kid rotated every inning between catcher and 3B. Rock played a really good third, he has better hands than I ever had.
He walked in his one at bat.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment