Monday, August 14, 2023

Temple Open House and Evening Walks

The kids all had the opportunity to spend a morning at the temple. Jens snuck along as a youth and had a great time.

They helped by putting foot coverings on guests.


Rock asked to go golfing after work and we had perfect weather.
We have had some great walks in the evenings with the kids.
Well, some of us like walking with the kids...
Some nights Leo and DeA seem to take their own walks.
The apples are coming in nicely. Uncle Dustin wanted a pic, so here it is.
I also had the chance to serve at the open house as an usher. I had to walk up around 5:40, drove two hours excited that I arrive early, only to find out that they moved my shift up to 7:30 and I was already way late. It was a wonderful experience and I'm already looking forward to going next week for my other shift.
The sunsets have been great on our walks.
Ryker took a picture of DeA and I, it looks like I'm trying to keep her from escaping and running away to freedom.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment