Monday, January 29, 2024

Hockey Home Tournament and Other Winter Stuff

We stay pretty busy with hockey, basketball, and volleyball. Rock had his home tourney in Wenatchee and did well.
He played pretty early on Monday morning and rocked the lumberjack hotel breakfast.
I worked the clock all day Monday, including Rock's game, so I had a great spot to watch.

I was working out in Javi Gym when I stubbed by pinky toe on a piece of equipment. I think it's broken.
Ryker wanted an excuse to make homemade hamburger buns, so I did the burger part. They were pretty, pretty fantastic.
He also 3D printed a board game.

DeA and I got each other a sauna for Christmas. It was delivered on Saturday and it looks amazing. Now we just need to figure out how to get it below the house and hooked up to 220 power. No biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment