Tuesday, February 13, 2024

My Eye, My Beautiful Eye

I was throwing BP to Rock in Schoenwald's cage when he hit one back up the middle off of the top of the cage. I looked up just in time to have it hit me in the eyeball. It literally only hit eyeball, didn't even touch the bones around it. It was the weirdest thing I had ever felt; my eye went black, my stomach hurt and I started a cold sweat. Rock drove me back to Hampa's where I knew he and Javi were to check it out. I also texted Ben for some advice. Thankfully, but the time I go to Hampa's I could open my eye and the vision was already improving. They gave me a blessing and Ben told me to use my glove next time.
We had a last-minute cancellation at the office, we called Rissa and she brought Leo, Luca, and Sofia for us to hang out.
Pizza, Paw Patrol, and no parents seemed to keep the boys pretty happy.
DeA dropped Ryker off for YM on her way through to Jens' game in Bridgeport. Ryker and I went to Stormy and joined their trivia night.
We did pretty well the first round and he got to play their plinko board.
He won the mystery box and was pretty excited to see his prize.
It was a novelty mustache ice tray. He was sharp and we won easily.
Rock, Jens, and DeA have been down sick lately. 
Ryker hasn't been sick, but he still likes Leo cuddles.
We had almost spring weather, so Rock and I went to check out the field and were shocked at how good it looked.
We have brought Sofia over to watch her a few times, Leo isn't sure about her.
He is especially not sure about her stealing his attention.
Speaking of attention, Luca is learning to live with less and find love in his tablets and phones.
Dad scratched off the expiration date on the tomato soup like it was the serial number of a stolen gun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment