Monday, February 26, 2024

Basketball and Driver's Licenses

I drove all the way up to Liberty Bell thinking that I was going to get to relax and watch her ball out. Instead, I was handed a whistle and told to ref the game.
She is getting more aggressive in each game that she plays.


Thankfully, someone got me a video of her being an assassin.

Rock turned 16 while DeA and Ryker were in Medford buying a new van, so I got to take him to the Dept of Licensing to get legal. It was a great, but weird feeling, when they handed him his new license.
We celebrated with sourdough sandwiches.
I had him drop me off at home and then he drove himself to school...I think that's where he eventually ended up.
Jens had a game that afternoon against Omak and figured out how fun it is to block someone off the court.
Rock wanted La Brisa for his birthday dinner, and they were kind enough to break out the sombrero.
The mini-Brians went to work on the free dirt bike that I found them.
Ryker and DeA met us the next morning at the temple for some youth baptisms. It was a great morning at the temple with everyone.
It was Jens' first temple trip!
The travelers needed some recovery time.
Baby Sofia and Jens, battling the boy cousins together.
The office re-certified our first aid/CPR cards and DeA did not like the gory videos.
I think this one was an eye injury video.
Jens' last game was against Okanogan. They were big 7th and 8th graders but our girls played tough. Jens drained an early runner, that ended up being 40% of their total points for the game.
Jens started blocking out the bigger girls and got a few rebounds despite being a head shorter.
She is a lot of fun to watch play, and I always wonder what song is playing in her brain as she runs up and down the court.


No comments:

Post a Comment