Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cougs Win!!



As you can see, Rock was more than thrilled to watch the Cougar's beat UCLA this weekend. DeAndra was more than proud to announce that when BYU won, Rock did a couple of big kicks and jumps. He was pretty excited. DeAndra thinks it has something to do with Ben, Aaron and I jumping and yelling, but I think she is being rediculous.

He has been moving a lot lately, and that started just about the time that all the presents came in the mail from all the Grandparents. He makes DeAndra shake and prod all of his (and her) presents to try to figure out what the booty is. But I'm not allowed anywhere close to the presents, because someone thinks that I'll try to make tape lose its stickiness. We are excited to have our first little Christmas by ourselves, even though we will miss family. I'm trying to find a way to wire DeAndra's mom with a webcam on her head so DeAndra can stay updated with her family.

This morning I woke up early to a wimpering sound coming from the bathroom. I stubbled into the bathroom to find DeAndra (eight months pregnant DeAndra) perched on the bathroom sink. Before I could process what was happening, she screamed that there was a mouse in the bathroom. I lifted her carefully off the sink and carried her into the other room. When I got back I checked to see where the mouse was supposed to be. This tiny, scared little mouse was huddled in the corner. I tried to use a towel to catch him, but for some reason my reflexes weren't as sharp after four hours of sleep as you would think. He scurried into his little hole, and DeAndra spent the rest of the morning pulling everything out of every drawer and running it through the dishwasher. Apparently our furry friend loves to eat rubber spatulas.








1 comment:

  1. Time to start using the drawers again DeAndra. Mousey isn't coming back. I'm sure your screams have given him a heart attack and he is rotting away somewhere underneath your house.

    ReplyDelete