Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rock is moving











Baby Rock is growing so fast, it's hard to believe. I don't know for sure that he is growing, but I am guessing he is because DeA's tummy is getting bigger and harder. And he is developing an attitude because he thinks if someone's hand or arm shouldn't be there, then he will kick the bejeeberz out of it. I know that this is old news for anyone that has ever had a baby, been around a pregnant woman, or ever talked to anyone that knows anything about pregnancy; but to me it's pretty amazing.

This last week we set up our awesome Christmas tree, it is pretty. I put the ornaments on the tree, and then DeA put them where they look pretty. It's nice and smells like Christmas in here, like pine and cinammon. And outside it looks like a winter wonderland. The ice storm from the last couple of days has left a coating of ice on everything. It makes all the trees and plants look like crystal glass. It is pretty amazing, and the best part is: I got to miss school on Tuesday because of the ice! I've never been a bigger fan of crappy weather!








Go Cougs

No comments:

Post a Comment