Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snowy Sunday






These pictures are from Aaron's Mom. One is from the baby shower in Oregon (in case you haven't heard or noticed from reading this blog, DeA is pregnant!! Big news) with her BFF Chelsea, who is also expecting a baby. The other picture is at the Field of Dreams, where I got to hit some balls where Shoeless Joe did the same. I wasn't going to say this, but DeA is making me point out that I hit one into the corn. Not bragging, but it did go pretty far (Again, DeA is making me put that in) and everyone was pretty amazed.







This picture is of DeAndra in her 32 week. DeAndra is excited for the baby to be born, mostly because she thinks that she has to stay home with Rock for the first month or year and skip church. When we got in the car after church today, she was a little huffy. I asked what was wrong, and she pointed out that a sister who had her baby on Monday broght the baby today! She has felt guilty all afternoon, trying to rationalize how she will skip a month of church if someone is bringing their six day-old. I told her I could stay home with Rock too, but that idea was shot down pretty quickly. Rock has a check up tomorrow, he seems pretty excited. Last night he wanted lots of sugar, and today he wanted a little ice cream.







Aaron didn't want this picture in the blog but I couldn't pass it up. After the shower he decided to go through all of Bradley's stuff and try it on. His Dad gave us Aaron's old teddy bear Titus. That was one of my favorite gifts. Aaron is going to be such a great daddy!!





1 comment:

  1. Aren't you all so cute! Keep up the good work getting that baby here. Pamper, pamper pamper!

    ReplyDelete