Monday, August 25, 2008

Rock is Great, in '08!!!

This election year there is only one man who you should throw your support behind, and that man is Rock!! Why should you vote for Rock? Because he looks good in a suit and loves puppies!

Rock England in 2008 for President. Why? Because he's as qualified as the other guys. It's the American thing to do.
Oh, and he sure can wow the voters. Here is a clip where he has them eating out of the palm of his hand. Rock in '08, the only politician who has the poop come out in his Huggies, not out his mouth!

6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! I love the little suit that accentuates his adorable double chin. He is growing too fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he definitely looks amazing in the suit... Jeremy and I might have to re-think ourr vote...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute in the suit, but I can't believe that you're subjecting him to a tie at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think that the tie was my idea. But Gma and DeA threatened me with a rolling pin if I didn't let them take the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the suit, he is getting sooo big.
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete