Saturday, February 20, 2010

Found the Hidden Camera

For those of you that have wondered where the pictures have been, I can tell you that Rock hid our camera. I know what you're thinking: "Oh, so you lost the camera and are blaming Rock. Shame on you!". Well, he hid the camera in this block thingie, since the camera fits in the top hole, so shame on you for shaming on us!
We finally found the camera tonight, and so I can upload awesome pictures, like another picture of DeA understanding a woman's place.
Or of this one. We came home from church on Sunday and Rock was a little worn out. He wouldn't let DeA cuddle with him, but he did walk up to the couch and put his head down. He ended up falling asleep standing up and leaning on the couch. Adorable.
After he was fully asleep DeA repositioned him and made him cuddle with her.
He is pretty cute when he sleeps. And he's quiet, which is DeA's favorite part.
I came home from work the other day and kicked off my shoes and socks...turns out Rock wanted some of that athlete's foot action.
He tried to walk in them, but it turned out to be a little trickier than he thought.
Every morning rock and I have a little routine: I'll work out and he'll play, then I'll make a protein shake and he'll try and drink it all before I leave for work. He tries so hard to drink all of the shake, and it can sometimes end up all over his face.


DeA is preparing for Boulder's entrance into our lives, and so she brought the changing table and the pack n' play into our bedroom. Rock was more than willing to help bring in the changing table, and then he tried to bring in the rest of his stuff.
"Hey! Why aren't you helping me with the crib? What do you mean it stays here? How will I sleep with you if my crib is in here? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BOULDER SLEEPS WITH YOU AND I STAY HERE? NO!!!"Rock was interested to see how the baby's bassinet was set up, he seemed a little jealous that he didn't get to use it too.
We let him play in the baby's bed for a little bit, but I think he had a little too much fun. But seriously, he is not happy that he's staying in his room and the little attention grabber is sleeping in Mommy's room. Not happy at all.
Before Rock hid our camera (for a refresher, click here) he took some cool pictures. Here is a picture he took of the view out our window.
This is a close up of Mt. McLoughlin from another picture he took. The kid has photo skillz.
He also has a talent of capturing his mother's true essence. The essence that I try to catch, but end up getting slapped.

Three more days until Boulder!!

4 comments:

  1. These look great! He is a performer for sure. DeA looks wonderful, if not over the top trying to be the performer Rock is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new baby! I'm excited to see him. And Rock is going to be a great big brother. I'm hoping to come out and see you guys in March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to have another nephew! I keep reminding everyone that he is coming Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's only hours now for me!! I'm excited to be there with everyone and enjoy all the Rockness. Somehow your dad's account always shows up and I don't want to retype this. Grammy Rae

    ReplyDelete