Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wheezy Little Boy

So, little Rock has been a little under the weather lately. It's been sad to see him wheezy and coughy, but it hasn't stopped him from trying to bowl surf around the house.
Being a little sick doesn't stop him from putting on his workout gloves and drinking my breakfast...all of my breakfast. And what he doesn't finish he slobbers and goobers all over. Yummy.
Then he lets DeA lay down, as long as she agrees to be his mountainous terrain.

After a full morning of pretending that he's not sick, being sick finally catches up with him. He'll ask for a hug and to be picked up, but then he realizes that he wants to be active, but being active makes him want to cuddle, but cuddling makes him want to be active...and the cycle goes on and on until he finally crashes.
After his nap he had a little more energy, and with that energy he tried on new headgear and to share crackers with Boulder.
Sicky started feeling cranky and ill again, and so DeA tried to buy him off with a push up. It kind of worked.
"I'll eat it and enjoy it, but I won't act too happy about it...that way you'll think that you owe me more yummies."
"Hey!! I want more good stuff! See how sickly I can act? Don't you want to give me more ice cream?"

3 comments:

  1. I hope Rock feels better! That's a cute picture with DeA and Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma wants to cuddle! She also wants a happy, healthy boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long are you going to ration out the push ups? No wonder the poor kid has to act sickly. No fun seeing him that way.

    ReplyDelete