Friday, April 16, 2010

A Short Update

Stuff is still going on, but we've been sick and so we haven't taken as many pictures. Why don't I just tell you what's been going on? I mean, that is just as fun, right?

Oh, never mind. DeA said people only come here to see pictures, not to read my stories. So, I won't tell you about the stroller that my dad went all the way to Moses Lake to pick up and then bring to us, or about how he brought us homemade chicken noodle soup since he knew we were sick. And I won't tell you about the fact that I saw Mt. Rainier on my drive today for the first time in two weeks (yeah...I'm not a fan of this weather so far). And I definitely won't tell you about the thing that flew of out my mouth when I sneezed today. Um, yeah, I probably wouldn't have told you about that anyways...

But I will tell you about DeA's new Sleepy Wrap to hold the boys. Ryker likes to chill in it.
It is nice for DeA since she can hold him without using her hands. That makes it easier to keep Rock out of the toilet or out of the neighbors gun powder.
It's so cozy that Ryky can get a nice deep sleep. He snores just like his Mommy.

Rock has been busy wrapping up in stuff, too. He loves getting out of the bathtub and wrapping himself up in his Mickey towel.
Too bad he doesn't know how cute he is.

4 comments:

  1. His snoring is adorable! And Rock too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like grandpa. Probably one of the many things he teaches the boys when I can't come with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all makes sense, they have us wrapped around their little finger.

    ReplyDelete