Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rock's Career Takes Off

Rock's male modeling career has really taken off! He decided to do a shoot for Pull-Ups brand diapers (kind of like a child version of Depends, if that helps clarify), even if they didn't happen to hire him yet. But, after seeing these pics they will. Oh yes, soon they will. Rock's first pose was the playful teasing look. A classic winner with the ladies.
Next was the 'Uh oh, guess what I didn't in my easily pull-downable diapers!" look. Less effective with the ladies, because ladies don't really like a man that goes "Oops, I crapped my pants" on a date. They are silly like that.
"Oh yeah, I'm that adorable. Drink it in people, drink it all in"
The Warhawk pose. Cool, confident but deadly, especially if you are a field mouse.
The "Oh, I didn't see you there. I was just laying here looking cute in my Cars themed underpants"
The Karate Kick.
Part of being a quality model is knowing when to let the people get a good view of the whole product.
The Big Chill.
Happy Face!!
Ryker tries so hard to keep up with Rock, but he just can't do it yet. This is his best effort at posing for pictures. Not bad, but he does have a bit to go before he is "Oops, I Crapped My Pants" ready.
In other news, I may not be the best son, but at least I never did this:

Span Hits Own Mother with Foul Ball

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Rock had time for all that hard work. Ryker on the other hand, that is a job I would like to try out for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are awesome. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am glad you never hit me with a foul ball. You've been a pretty good son so far, I have no complaints. The house must be warmer for him to do all that without totally freezing.

    ReplyDelete