Sunday, July 25, 2010

Unca Nick, Joel, Centerfield and Hitchin' a Ride

Nick and Joel came to visit this week, and so Rock kind of suspected that if he played his cards right that he'd be able to hitch a ride to Mawma and Papa Englands. He started by packing the suitcase that Papa Dale left him.

Packing was a nice distraction after Nick and Joel went to a Mariners game without him. But uncle Nick made Rock totally forget that with a sweet action sweet M's helmet!!

Rock was pretty thrilled, and started singing this song.



He was all sorts of excited.

DeA told Rock that the sooner he went to sleep, the sooner he got to tag along with Nick to Manson. The good news is that Rock went to sleep right away...the bad news is that he woke up at 2 am ready to go.

Baby Ryker likes it when Rock falls asleep, because then he doesn't have to worry about Rock giving him pink bellies. Pink bellies hurt.

I told you that Rock was rarin' to go. He even packed out his own suitcase.

Mommy packed him a brown bag lunch for the trip. He was thrilled that they wouldn't have to stop at a restaurant and get chocolate milk. Thrilled.



Speaking of restaurants and good eats, Nick ate a burrito this big. Hey Rock: Good luck sitting right behind Nick on that four hour drive. You'll need it.

I've always wondered what I'd look like with a beard. I guess now I know.

"Hey, are we just going to sit here sucking our thumbs or are we going to get on the road? I've got some spoiling to get to!"

Yup, Ryker likes being all alone in the house. Then he gets all the attention to himself.

"Hey, what the duece? I'm all alone on the floor? SOMEONE COME LOVE ME!!"

2 comments:

  1. Let the spoiling begin!! I do miss "baby gyker".

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a week and I need new pictures of my adorable nephews. I sent presents from Mickey with Mom and the girls. Don't let them claim them all! :)

    ReplyDelete