Sunday, September 12, 2010

We know that we have two cute, adorable little boys. We always thought that Ryker looked like someone famous, but it wasn't until these pictures that I realized who he looks like.
Any ideas?
Did you guess it yet?
Winnie the Pooh!

And then I thought back to another picture and the similarities are outrageous!

Rock is famous, too, but I'm not allowed to post pictures of his celebrity look alike.

Oh well, I can always use this picture again:
Photobucket
Yeah, can't post anything to go with these pics either.
But hey, he's really cute when he's asleep and not destroying stuff.

The boys are also working on their comedy routine, and I'd say that while they are hilarious, they sure do have some work to do.

5 comments:

  1. haha I love the sleeping pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone else who sleeps with his hand down his pants ;) Go back a few blog posts to a video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pooh bear! And the video with the boo and giggling - can't watch it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how do you come off saying their act needs more work? I think it is great the way it is. For some reason, I am plenty confident they will change it up as they go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha DeAndra I know! I was trying to find that video..I love the video though!

    ReplyDelete