Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!!

Rock still loves his rain boots.  Thank you Mama Zista!!
 We spent Thanksgiving in Manson with the England side of the family.  Due to a contagious case of wussitis, people asked for Turkey Bowl to be played indoors this year.  Jen was there to take pictures, so as soon as she posts those I'll steal some.  I'll just report that domination was on the menu, and I was the server.  After exercising like that, it's important to stretch.  It's great that I have a good personal trainer.
Rock and Ryker enjoyed the yummy food and the attention from Mama Rae and Papa Dale.
Ryker just knows that there is something tasty in that cup, and he's going to reach it eventually.

DeA made me a delicious lemon meringue pie.  It came out beautiful, just like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment