Thursday, June 7, 2012

Office Visitors and House Visitors!

The boys love visiting me at my office, and I love having them come.  The other day they bought some 'Chinese' food at Safeway and we had a picnic.  Ryker borrowed my sandwich and then tried to shake it to death.
 Then he licked it back to life.  Yummy.
 Then, just like my staff, they put themselves to work.
 We blessed Jensley in church last Sunday (pics are on the camera and we should finally have internet at home soon...) and were blessed with visits by KC! and Mama Zista and Papa Dave (not pictured: Mama Zista and Papa Dave, they are on the camera)! 
 For a birthday present Dave took me golfing up to Bear Mountain Ranch.  The staff seemed a little mean and bitey this year.
 It was windy but otherwise a beautiful day.  Thanks Dave!
 Because I love her I bought DeA a SNES and Super Mario World.  Rock wasn't sure about this 'retro' and 'vintage' stuff.
 Ryker got the hang of it pretty quick.
  They seem to enjoy it, but hopefully DeA will have time to play it soon.
 We had the ebola virus (maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.  You don't know so you can't say I am wrong...) run through our house.  That led to Rock taking a nap from 1 until 8 pm.  He wasn't feeling well.
 Jensley seemed to avoid the virus (thank goodness) and stayed adorable as ever.
 She is now smiling and cooing and rolling from her back to her stomach.
 The boys were playing in the yard when I asked Rock to smile.  This is what he did:
  Ryker will at least smile like a normal person.  Thanks Gyker!


3 comments:

  1. Jensley was beautiful in her blessing gown! I am glad you are all healthy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kids! Love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete