Friday, March 1, 2013

A Very Lovely Birthday

DeAndra and I met about eight years ago in the cold, windy town of Rexburg, ID.  At the time she was a young naïve 19 year-old who was loving college and her roommates.  When I first met her I knew I wanted to date her and she knew she wanted nothing to do with me...that hasn't changed even though she is a smart, sexy and sophisticated 21 year-old.    I am still grateful that she didn't listen to her mom, her aunts, her grandparents, the bishop, the temple president, the sealer or anyone else that tried to talk her out of marrying me.
 
One thing that is amazing to me is that she seems to look younger every year.  This picture was taken before we were married but when I came upon it I thought it was from this past year.  So, this is her birthday picture on the blog. 
Happy Birthday DeAndra!

1 comment:

  1. Uh... I hate to point this out because DeAndra still looks like a 19 year-old, but you need to redo your math. Happy Birthday DeAndra

    ReplyDelete