Wednesday, January 11, 2017

September of Fun

 Nick and I took dad to Minnesota to watch the Mariners take on the Twins. Unfortunately being the birthday boy wasn't enough to keep him from getting handsy with a TSA agent.
 
 I think being gone made things difficult for DeA because she fell asleep like this the night of my return.
 Jens is always looking for a comfy place to crash.
 Sometimes the two find a soft place together, usually while the broders are still at school and I'm at work.
 Dad and I went to the knoll to sight in our rifles while Rock and Carter wanted to go look for deer bones. I honestly didn't think they would find any but here is their treasure.
 After Dad and I finished the boys took turns with the Cricket .22.
 Rock still looks and plays like a stud muffin.
 The kids love the sunshine and perfectly ripe apples. It's been a great fall.



 Mom, Dad, Rissa, Javy, DeA, and I all participated in Taste of Chelan. The Ascanios failed to dress appropriately and ended up reppin' the office.
 It was cold, windy but fun.
 "Why call it all-you-can eat if you don't get to eat until you're dead?"
 I had to access the attic but thankfully I had adequate help to get the job done. 
 20 years ago the M's took down their outfield walls in the Kingdome and a friend of Dad's stole the logo from the dumpster for me. It finally has a home.
 MAXAMILIANO!!

1 comment:

  1. Your family is just so FUN!! And I love the picture of DeA asleep with her scriptures :)

    ReplyDelete