Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Fall and Cross Country

I missed this pic of DeA from conference, right after she scolded the kids for not paying attention...
It's been fun hanging out in the cool evenings and seeing the leaves start to turn. Leo Baby loves the joyrides with his mom.

Max is learning how to right the dirt bike. Leo puppy is happy to race him.
Leo Baby will often come into our house, help himself to our pantry, and enjoy some Paw Patrol.
Jens had a soccer game at 9am (not pictured: Jens at her soccer game because I was coaching and reffing) and then DeA and I busted it to Liberty Bell to watch Ryker's cross country meet. He definitely looks the part!
Look at that start and runner's lean!
About one mile into the race, he still has the lean but the pace has slowed a little.
Finishing strong! He ran 1.5 miles in under 16 minutes. I'm pretty sure that I couldn't do that right now.
He did some sprints while waiting for his pizza at the bakery. He said he needed to get better.
We topped off the day with homemade burgers.
Leo baby was a fan.

I think MAXAMILIANO liked it, I can't tell from the look on his face

No comments:

Post a Comment