Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Epic Snow!!

Rock and DeA came out of Christmas break with illnesses. DeA had a pretty great place to rest and recover.
On Thursday, I was sleeping deeply about a jackhammer at 4am when DeA woke up, walked around the bed, grabbed my phone and threw it at me saying "your dad is trying to call." Dad's first question was "what are you doing?" and I responded that I was sleeping. He needed me to grab the tractor and pull him out of the snow. It was dumping and you could barely see the guard rails sticking out of the snow. We had to close the office because there was just so much stinking snow.
Leo and the kids weren't exactly sure how to navigate the white stuff.
They thought they figured it out, until I pointed out that there was no reason that their mother should be outside shoveling and them inside watching cartoons.
Rock interrupted me on the bike worried that he broke the tailgate of my truck. Thankfully it was just snow jammed in the thing, but it helped me invent a new way to ice my legs after a workout. 
It was fun trying to dig my truck out of the snow.
Luca remained calm and collected during the whole ordeal.
DeA and I went to the gym together on Saturday. Talk about a smoke show.
Ryker received the priesthood on Sunday. He looked like a well-dressed deacon.
Two sharp looking dudes.
Leo had a little bit of a crisis trying to figure out where to do his business in the snow.
Grandpa failed to replenish his inventory of hamburger buns, so Ryker made his own. They turned out pretty great.

1 comment:

  1. What fun snowstorm stories! Congratulations Ryker! Those hamburger buns look amazing too.

    ReplyDelete