Friday, October 28, 2022

So Much Going On

Luca enjoys eating and watching Ryker play football
We made milanesas with some steaks that Dad had thawing. They turned out almost legit
Rock got a mullet to honor his Mom's family's heritage.
DeA and I went apple picking.
It's nice that when we need one apple that we can just walk outside.
Leo Boy is ready for Christmas
Luca likes getting into stuff, even when it makes him wet.
He offered to coach Jens' practice for me, he did a better job than I do.
Jens is still enjoying soccer. She is really figuring out goalie.
Jens, Rock, and DeA have been battling a bug that causes congestion. Jens woke up one morning with a terrible nose bleed and spent the rest of the morning with part of a tampon hanging out of her nose.
A curly mullet, classic.
We had a piece of siding fly off the house, I finally picked up a replacement piece and Jens helped me paint it.

Ryker has been running pass routes over at Nama and Hampa's house.
We attended a birthday party for Maddy's one-year-old. Case pulled up with a case of Modelo and Chechei shared his unspoken opinion about that.
Taking Rock to seminary and trying to write the primary program is wearing DeA out.
Ryker found a Foreman Grill at Big Lots and tried explaining it to me like a Foreman didn't get me through college.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment