Friday, November 4, 2022

Early Christmas For Me!!

See, here's the thing. I told DeA what I wanted and I told her multiple times that it was on sale. The last day of the sale, she still hadn't purchased it and so (and influenced by the advice of my staff) I got it myself. I wasn't sure how to tell her, but she was at the office the day it was delivered. Things were a little rough, but eventually DeA realized that the scooter was freaking cool. 

Jens helped clear out some boxes from the garage, she insisted that she did not need help. 


Leo Baby loved watching the kids and Rissa learn how to scooter.



Rock taught him how to run the mini, now we'll have both Leos digging holes around the property.
Ryker ordered a Halloween costume that wasn't going to make it, so he shifted to a plague doctor. DeA wished that his Maverick aviator jacket would have arrived.
We had conferences, the kids are taking after their mom and killing it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment