Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Look, Ma! No eyelashes!

Mom bought a new gas pizza oven. I set it up for her and was trying to see why it wasn't igniting when it decided to ignite bigly. My curled up eyelashes felt like velcro every time I blinked.
The pizza was pretty good in the oven, once we got it dialed in.

The couches are awesome.
Leo is jealous that everyone else can sleep on them but he still isn't allowed even though he is a resident of the house.
Vamos, Vamos! Hasta los finales!
It's a good thing DeA has Rock around to keep her picture posing grounded.

Ryker has made sure to have his Argentina jersey ready to go every matchday. He said the Mexican kids in his class have stopped teaching him new Mexican words and are now cheering for Messi.
Luca loves our tree, mostly because at Nama's the tree is behind a fence where he can't play with the bulbs.

I ordered alfajores to celebrate with, Luca enjoyed sorting them for Hampa.

I can never tell if Leo like attention or not. I think he likes attention, but wants it from adults and not little kids with sticky fingers that they try to poke in his eye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment