Friday, July 7, 2023

Saul Run and time with Leo

This year we had the final Saul Gallegos Memorial Run. Sienna was in charge of counting the water cups.
And judging the runners as they zoomed by apparently.
No wonder she judged the runners.
There was a cool motorcycle that toured the country with Saul's information and Chayo got to pose with it.
After the run, we cleaned the church and went to La Brisa. We had to split between three tables and Leo Boy wanted to be part of our table.

Eventually Luca wanted in on the action, but then started crying because he couldn't be with the cool kids.

The day wore Max right out.
Remember how I said that we cleaned the church? Yeah, someone left a faucet on with a blocked drain and we flooded the entire building.
We ended up with only an hour of church, and then Mom and Dad did dinner at their place. Luca was worked up for some reason, so I brought him to our empty house where he cheered right up.
We finally have grass, and Leo Puppy and I would chill on it in the evenings.
I guess Leo decided that we were chums and tried to take liberties on the couch.
Leo and I went on some fun walks in the evenings.
I spent some time chasing Luca around in the evenings, he loved to have me follow him around while he did laps around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment