Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quick Update

Our precious little laptop is experiencing memory issues at the moment. For some reason is keeps claiming to be out of memory, but that can't be right because as of about eight months ago there was plenty of memory on here. I wonder what happened....


Anyways, while we work on getting an external hard drive or something, we were tagged by the Knigge's and so here goes DeAndra answering those questions.

Here are the tag rules. . .

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Our tagger was: Krystal


Our 7 Facts:

1. Our lawn is filled with dead leaves
2. I like Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets
3. My two favorite movies are Nacho Libre and Sons of Provo
4. I don't like Chipotle Tabasco sauce, but Aaron and Rock love it.
5. I like Seventh Heaven
6. I really, really love movies where stuff blows up and there is absolutely no mushy stuff
7. I can out burp Aaron any day of the week.

There are my seven facts. I tag anybody who hasn't been tagged yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment